iMobility is a company of ÖBB Holding. Our aim is to provide travelers with easy access to the wide variety of modes of transport. To achieve this goal, we develop and run the app wegfinder for Android and iOS. We are user-friendly, transparent, open-minded, professional and respectful. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a new employee at our office in Vienna.
As part of our international development team, you will be involved in the design, operation and further development of our platform. You will work together with experts in an agile team. Your particular focus is on maintaining our platform running smoothly. We expect that you have a high standard for the quality of your work and develop enthusiasm for wegfinder.
Our Technology Stack
- Microsoft Azure, Terraform
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Kibana, Grafana, Runscope
- Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL
- Python 3 (backend), Kotlin/Swift/React (frontends)
- Deep knowledge of the Linux/Unix shell, including bash scripting skills
- Database administration skills for Elastic, PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Previous experience in operating platforms with large user basis
- Safe handling of git
- Highly desirable: experience in software development with Python
- Degree in computer science or extensive work experience
- Very good English (working language)
- A high degree of self-motivation and passion for IT
- Be the first to identify service impacting events, troubleshoot Linux OS, networking, containers and applications problems
- Manual monitoring of the running systems
- Automate repetitive tasks, create monitoring dashboards, KPI based alarms and write functional tests
- Strive to drive down the mean time to resolution of incidents
- Close collaboration with our development team to resolve incidents and provide support
- Direct contact with our partners technical support services
- Profile and forecast cloud resources needs and cost-effective planning of resources acquisition
- Identify and propose improvements opportunities and escalate it to IT management staff
- If interested there is the possibility to gain more experience on Python development
- A creative and agile working environment with challenging tasks in which we develop high-quality software that we are proud of. We live a culture of open communication and feedback and look forward to your active involvement in the development of wegfinder.
- In our office (4th district, near Vienna Central Station) you will find excellent coffee, you will get a MacBook Pro and a company phone that you can also use privately. Your lunch is co-financed by iMobility.
- The minimum collective wage for this position is EUR 1,841 gross p.m.. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.